The Lakeview Loft, seen here in Twin, has a simply stated style as well as multi-tasking capabilities. As versatile as it is functional, this bed has plenty to offer. Whatever options you select, this Loft Bed will help you maximize every square inch of your child's bedroom.
Combining engineered wood with solid Eastern U.S. Poplar wood as well as wood veneers, the Lakeview Loft is available in your choice of Grey or White finish. The mattress-ready plywood slat roll foundation combines with heavy-duty, bolt-through side rail connections for optimal safety and stability. Simply add your choice of a low-profile mattress. A bedside tray offers bedside storage at the loft level.
Beneath the bed is a Lakeview 6-Drawer Dresser to accommodate your storage needs. The ladder and dresser can be positioned at whichever ends you choose. The Lakeview Loft can also be used with a second Lakeview Collection Bed (sold separately). Seen here in Twin, the Loft is also available in Full.
Learn more about the Lakeview Collection
- Twin: 82.5"l x 43.25"w x 70"h
- Available as a Twin or Full upper bed.
- The Loft has the option below of adding a lower bed.
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either Grey or White finishes.
- The Twin Loft features a dresser end.
- The ladder and dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- The Loft is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8" in height.
- The Loft meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
Designed to offer the allure of a cabin on the lake, the Lakeview Collection offers a fresh approach to cottage styling with its updated hardware, clean lines and casual bun feet. During the design process, great care was taken to ensure the Lakeview Collection would seamlessly blend with any home decor, be it a home in the city, suburbs, or on the lake.
The Lakeview collection is constructed of Eastern US poplar solids and veneers and is available in two beautiful finishes: white and grey. The refreshing white finish and the rich hues of the grey finish both create the perfect backdrop to any decorating style. This American classic is right on trend and is sure to remind your family every day of their special vacation retreat.
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided (or upgrade to 5-Year service for only $199)
OUR FEESMinimum Delivery Service Charge is $149.
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Dressing Bench/Toy Box
- Nightstand or Bookcase
- Mattress/Boxspring (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI