Seaview Bunk Bed Twin over Full - Espresso
Combining Craftsman details with time-honored construction techniques, the Seaview Bunk in Twin-over-Full size helps free up floor space while providing safe, comfortable sleep space for your children — or one child and his or her overnight guest! The headboard and footboard each include 3-inch-thick square posts along with vertical slats and a robust cap board. Combined with the enhanced finish that mimics the effects of Mother Nature, the effect is both casual and trendy — whether you choose the Espresso finish seen here or the lighter Driftwood or weathered White options.
Solid Pine is paired with hard-working metal hardware to create a safe, slat roll sleep surface perfect for any low-profile mattress. The angled ladder can be placed on either bed end, extending all the way to the floor for extra stability. Also available in Twin-over-Twin or Full-over-Full size options, the beds of this Seaview Bunk can function as two stand-alone beds as well, and can accommodate either Seaview Collection under-bed storage piece.
View the full Seaview Collection - Espresso
- Twin/Full Bunk: 83”l x 56.5”w x 68.75”h
- Hand crafted using solid wood, this bed is available in the Espresso, Driftwood or White finish and enhanced by the Seaview Collection custom finishing process.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra strength.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bunk mattress-ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- The twin over full ladder terminates at the lower rail to better accommodate a trundle.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
- Converts to two twin beds: The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds. (See the Seaview Twin Slatted Bed)
How to Purchase
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
3. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service*
Rest Assured with Our Platinum Delivery Service*
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey. Our Platinum Delivery Service consists of the following:
1. Confirmed delivery date with 3-hour window and 30-minute call ahead
2. Inspect items for quality and order accuracy
3. Deliver to your home & completely assemble
4. Take away all packing materials
5. One year In-Home service guarantee
Click here to learn more about our Platinum Delivery Service.
*The delivery fee includes delivery to Nassau, Suffolk and all 5 boroughs of New York City. Surcharge for New Jersey, Westchester and other areas.