Allowing you the casual appeal of the Seaview Collection without sacrificing floor space, the Seaview Bunk Bed with Twin over Twin beds has plenty to offer! The square 3-inch posts and wide-plank spindles actually offer as much strength as they appear to have. In your choice of Driftwood, Espresso or weathered White, the grain-accenting weathered-look finish will accentuate the casual approach.
The matching ladder reaches all the way to the floor. Each Twin bed includes a slat roll foundation and can be used as a stand-alone bed. You can easily add either of the under-bed storage units that coordinate with the Seaview Collection (underbed storage options are sold separately).
Learn more about the Seaview Collection - Driftwood
- Twin/Twin Bunk: 83”l x 42.25”w x 68.75”h
- Hand crafted using solid wood, this bed is available in the Driftwood, Espresso or weathered White finish and enhanced by the Seaview Collection custom finishing process.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra strength.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bunk mattress-ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
- Trundle with slatted bottom (sold separately) is for Twin size x 8" thick mattress. Not to be used for storage.
- Converts to twin/full bunk: Easily converts to a twin over full bunk with the purchase of a conversion kit.
- Converts to two twin beds: The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds. (See the Seaview Twin Slatted Bed)
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Mattresses (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI