Helping create a casual Industrial vibe in any bedroom, the Seaview Bunk Bed in Espresso combines thick solid wood details with a finish that appears as if it's been subjected to the elements, creating a sturdy, stylish, space-saving sleep space for your children.
The beefy square posts anchor each corner, while the slatted bed ends topped with thick cap boards combine to create a Craftsman appeal. Each of the Twin beds can be separated for two distinct Seaview Slatted Beds. The slat roll foundation, made from solid Pine, offers unusual strength, thanks to an internal bracket and bolt system.
The weathered texture and appearance created by the enhanced 9-step finishing process offers warmth and beauty as well as durability in both Espresso (as seen here) or the other two color options of weathered White or Driftwood. The Seaview Bunk Bed also comes in two more size options: Twin-over-Full and Full-over-Full; and in any size, this piece can be combined with either of the two Seaview Collection under-bed storage pieces as well as the Seaview Hanging Tray.
Learn more about the Seaview Collection - Espresso
- Twin/Twin Bunk: 83”l x 42.25”w x 68.75”h
- Hand crafted using solid wood, this bed is available in an Espresso, Driftwood or White finish and enhanced by the Seaview Collection custom finishing process.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra strength.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bunk mattress-ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
- Trundle with slatted bottom (sold separately) is for Twin size x 8" thick mattress. Not to be used for storage.
- Converts to twin/full bunk: Easily converts to a twin over full bunk with the purchase of a conversion kit.
- Converts to two twin beds: The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds. (See the Seaview Twin Slatted Bed)
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
3. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Mattresses (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI