The open look of the full size Seaview Loft Bed allows you to maximize floor space, whether or not you need an extra bed. This highly versatile bed incorporates the same quality craftsmanship and unique 9-step finishing process used throughout the Seaview Collection. In Driftwood, Espresso or weathered White, this piece can easily be combined with your choice of other Seaview Collection pieces.
The 6-Drawer Dresser can be positioned on either end of your Loft, leaving plenty of room for a Full lower bed or desk (both sold separately). If you choose to put a second bed beneath the Loft, it will be positioned perpendicular to the upper bunk. Above the Dresser, you will find built-in shelving for added storage. In keeping with this piece's versatility, the matching ladder can be positioned at either side.
Additional configurations may be available; please contact the store for specific pricing.
Learn more about the Seaview Collection - Driftwood
- Available as a Twin or Full Loft: The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end; the Full Loft features a 6 drawer dresser end and can be positioned on either the right side or the left side of the loft.
- Desk Top Option: The loft has the option of adding a desk top.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this loft bed mattress-ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8" in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- This loft bed meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided (or upgrade to 5-Year service for only $199)
OUR FEESMinimum Delivery Service Charge is $149.
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Dressing Bench/Toy Box
- Nightstand or Bookcase
- Mattress/Boxspring (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI