With the Seaview Loft with Twin over Full beds, you'll be able to offer overnight guests premium sleeping space, without sacrificing lots of extra floor space in the process. An added bonus is that your child will get the joy of sleeping in his or her own Loft. The Full bed will be positioned perpendicular to the upper bunk with a 4 drawer chest on one side (whichever side you choose). The ladder can also be positioned at either side.
As with all our Seaview Collection pieces, the finish appears weathered in keeping with current trends. In your choice of Driftwood, Espresso or White, it will offer a casual yet striking appeal. Be sure to ask about other Seaview Loft Bed options - the possibilities are nearly endless.
Additional configurations may be available; please contact the store for specific pricing.
Learn more about the Seaview Collection - Driftwood
- Available as a Twin over Full Loft or a Full over Full Loft: The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end; the Full Loft features a 6 drawer dresser end and can be positioned on either the right side or the left side of the loft.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this loft bed mattress-ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8" in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- This loft bed meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided (or upgrade to 5-Year service for only $199)
OUR FEESMinimum Delivery Service Charge is $149.
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Dressing Bench/Toy Box
- Nightstand or Bookcase
- Mattress/Boxspring (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI