Seaview Loft Bed Twin
With its craftsmen styling and substantial design elements, the Seaview Loft offers an impressive blend of function, style and versatility. Hand crafted using solid wood, the Seaview Loft bed is available in the Driftwood or Espresso finish which is enhanced by the Seaview Collection custom finishing process.
View the full Seaview Collection
The dresser/chest end can be positioned on either end of the loft and offers tremendous storage capabilities. Shelves are integrated above the chest for more organization. Choose between a desk, full lower bed or simply leave the space under the loft open. Whether you are looking for a great office for your child, more floor space, or simply more storage, the Seaview Loft is versatile and ready to assist.
- Available as a Twin or Full Loft: The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end; the Full Loft features a 6 drawer dresser end and can be positioned on either the right side or the left side of the loft.
- Desk Top Option: The loft has the option of adding a desk top.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this loft bed mattress-ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- This loft bed meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
How to Purchase
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
3. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service*
Rest Assured with Our Platinum Delivery Service*
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey. Our Platinum Delivery Service consists of the following:
1. Confirmed delivery date with 3-hour window and 30-minute call ahead
2. Inspect items for quality and order accuracy
3. Deliver to your home & completely assemble
4. Take away all packing materials
5. One year In-Home service guarantee
Click here to learn more about our Platinum Delivery Service.
*The delivery fee includes delivery to Nassau, Suffolk and all 5 boroughs of New York City. Surcharge for New Jersey, Westchester and other areas.