The Maxtrix High Bunk with Stairs (as well as the rest of the Maxtrix collection) is on display in our Long Island Showroom, which is located just a few blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall and next to Pier 1.
Maxtrix bunk beds are made of 100% solid hardwood and are rated to hold 400 lbs per sleeping surface. Stairs can be set up on the left or right side and have 4 drawers for additional storage.
Maxtrix bunk beds are available in 3 different heights.
- Low Height Twin size over Twin size - 100W X 42D X 61 1/2H
- Low Height Twin size over Full Size (perpendicular style) 100W x 42D (80D for full bed) x 61H
- Low Height Full size over Full size - 100W x 57D x 61 1/2H
- Medium Height Twin Size over Twin Size 100W x 42D x 66H
- Medium Height Twin Size over Full Size (parallel style) 100W x 57D x 66" H
- Medium Height Full Size over Full Size 100W x 57D x 66H
- High Height Twin size over Twin size - 100W X 42 1/2D X 71H
- High Height Full size over Full size - 100W x 57 1/2D x 71H
A Slide is available for the low height stair bunk beds, and this adds 63" to the depth out from the wall.
Low Height bunk beds are perfect for lower ceilings or younger kids, but note that low height bunks have the least amount of head room between the bottom bed and the top bed. A low profile mattress is recommended for both the top and bottom bed in the low height bunk bed.
High Height bunk beds give the maximum head clearance for the bottom bed. High Height bunks provide the most comfortable height for Mom/Dad when sitting on the bottom bed.
6 years old is the recommended minimum age for this or any brand top bunk as per the U.S. Government Consumer Products Safety Commission.
Use with a Low Profile mattress with a maximum thickness of 8", which is available in different qualities from The Bedroom Source. Our Low Profile Mattresses have kid-friendly features like Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial & Hypo-Allergenic. The mattress will be delivered at the same time as the bed at no additional delivery charge.
Curved, Panel or Slatted - (Add $ 50 for Curved end style because space reducing safety panels are needed between top and bottom ends )
Available Finishes - Same Price
Chestnut, Natural or White
Choose a Way of Entry
Note that Ladders and Stairs are not included in the dimensions above. Stairs will add 20" to the width. The Angled Ladder adds 28" to depth or width (depending on placement). The Straight ladder adds 4" to the width or depth (depending on placement).
Optional Underbed Storage
You can add on the following optional underbed storage units:
- Rolling Slatted Trundle (holds mattress size 39" x 72" x 5")
- Rolling Slatted Trundle with Drop-In Storage Tray
- Pair of Full Depth Rolling Storage Drawers
Our Service & Price Guarantee
- We offer only white glove delivery, complete set up and removal of all packing materials.
- We automatically give you a one year in-home service guarantee at no additional charge.
- We will not be undersold by any store or website. If you see this item for a lower price, please tell us and we will match it.
View Our Maxtrix Furniture Catalogs
*Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View Financing and see Store for details.