- Delivery & Installation
Delivery & Installation
Rest Assured with Our Platinum Delivery Service*
1. Confirmed delivery date with 3-hour window and 30-minute call ahead
2. Inspect items for quality and order accuracy
3. Deliver to your home & completely assemble
4. Take away all packing materials
5. One year In-Home service guarantee
*The delivery fee includes delivery to Nassau, Suffolk and all 5 boroughs of New York City. Surcharge for New Jersey, Westchester and other areas.
About Your Delivery
Thank you for choosing The Bedroom Source. We hope that your purchase brings you years of pleasure and service. In an effort to clarify any questions that you may have regarding your delivery, please review the following items:
- Your balance may be paid in cash or certified bank check. Drivers are unable to accept personal checks or process credit cards.
- Credit Card Payments may be made In Person at least 2 days prior to the delivery date. Phone Payments are not accepted.
- Once your order is available, the delivery service handling your order will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- We use several services that allow for the quickest and most professional delivery and installation to your home. Please contact the store if you are unsure about which delivery service is handling your order.
- The day before your scheduled delivery, you will be contacted by the delivery service with a time window for the following day. Calls are typically made in the late afternoon, between 4:00-6:00PM.
- The space needed for your furniture order must be both empty and accessible.
- Your order will be professionally assembled and installed in the room intended.
- Installers do not remove existing furniture from the room or home.
- The delivery personnel do not hang mirrors or pictures on walls.
- All packing materials brought will be taken away by the delivery service.
- Your furniture is inspected prior to the delivery. However, if any item is damaged, please note it on the delivery receipt. We will contact you to resolve the issue in a timely fashion.
- We stand behind our delivered furniture for 1 year. If a problem arises that wasn’t caused by abuse, please contact us and we will fix the problem for you.
★ Important Safety Notice Regarding Your Furniture Installation ★
Certain furniture pieces that have all of the drawers open at the same time may tip over if not secured to the wall. Please check all items being delivered and ask the delivery personnel to provide an anti tipping kit for any piece that seems unstable when all of the drawers and doors are open. Please ask the driver to provide a kit for all bookcases as well, so that they may be secured to the wall. These simple safety clips are provided free of charge and install in minutes. Once installed, as an additional safety measure please do not open all of the drawers at the same time.
Please take a moment to review these safety procedures with your children in order to prevent an unnecessary accident.
What our In-Home Service Guarantee Includes
We will replace or repair splits & cracks in the wood, broken drawer tracks, door hardware and other manufacturer defects for 1 year from your original delivery date. Guarantee is valid at original delivery location only. Exclusions apply (for example, we DON'T cover things like scratches, dents or finish damaged by fingernail polish remover or from water damage). Service is provided by our own employees, not an outside insurance company.
How long does delivery take once I place my order?
Deliveries typically take between 2-4 weeks from the time of order. Some things take a little less time, some things take a little more time.
Do you charge for delivery and set up?
Yes, we do. Our delivery fee includes professional installation and a one year in-home service guarantee. We also take away all of the packing materials. Our normal delivery area includes Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey. Ask your salesperson about other areas that we deliver to for an additional fee.
As a special service to our customers (and for an additional fee), we can arrange for a team of service people to visit your home a day or two prior to delivery in order to take apart the existing bed and furniture and move it out of the way. This is a great option for people who are unable to remove the existing furniture in the room.
What days do you deliver?
We deliver Tuesday through Saturday, but some items are not delivered on weekends. Your location may restrict the delivery day as well.
Do you let me know what time delivery will be? Do I need to be home the whole day?
We will call you the day before with a 3 hour window and if requested will call you 1/2 hour before arrival.
As a local furniture store, we deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
View our current special financing offers. Click here.