As the perfect first "big boy" or "big girl" bed, the Solid Wood Maxtrix Daybed is low to the ground and features standard rear and front guard rails. The front guard rail comes off as your child gets older.
The Maxtrix Daybed is the building block bed that morphs into various Maxtrix loft bed and bunk bed configurations as your child gets older.
Learn More About Maxtrix
- View the Maxtrix Catalog
- View the Maxtrix Configurations and Accessories Catalog
- View the Maxtrix XL & Queen Size Beds, Bunks & Lofts
- View other Maxtrix Products
- Twin Size - 80W X 42D X 30H
- Full Size - 80W x 57D x 30H
- Optional under bed items include a trundle for sleepovers or a pair of 40" deep rolling storage drawers.
- Add a top tent or a princess canopy, or a loft kit and slide to make this the most fun spot in the house.
Curved, Panel or Slatted
Available Finishes - Same Price
Chestnut, Natural or White
Optional Underbed Storage (sold separately)
You can add on the following optional underbed storage units:
- Rolling Slatted Trundle (holds mattress size 39" x 72" x 5")
- Rolling Slatted Trundle with Drop-In Storage Tray
- Pair of Full Depth Rolling Storage Drawers
Top Tent Options
Tent and Curtain fabrics are available in different color combinations.
Our Service and Price Guarantee
- We offer only platinum delivery, complete set up and removal of all packing materials.
- We automatically give you a one year in-home service guarantee at no additional charge.
- We will not be undersold by any store or website. If you see this item for a lower price, please tell us and we will match it.
View Our Maxtrix Furniture Catalogs
*Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View Financing and see Store for details.
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided (or upgrade to 5-Year service for only $199)
OUR FEESMinimum Delivery Service Charge is $149.
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Dressing Bench/Toy Box
- Nightstand or Bookcase
- Mattress/Boxspring (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI