Maxtrix is our best selling furniture collection for children and teenagers. Parents love Maxtrix due to its rock solid construction, its emphasis on safety, and its ability to be customized to fit specific needs.
Learn More About Maxtrix
- View the Maxtrix Catalog
- View the Maxtrix Configurations and Accessories Catalog
- View the Maxtrix XL & Queen Size Beds, Bunks & Lofts
- View other Maxtrix Products
- Twin/Full: 122.5"W x 100.75"D x 71"H
Pick the perfect finish
Chestnut, Natural or White
- Curved, Panel, or Slatted
- Curved is available only in the White Finish.
Meets or exceeds Federal Standards: Your child's safety is our #1 concern. That's why we test many of our products annually to ensure we meet and often exceed Federal safety standards.
Patented technology: Maxtrix is proud to feature our patented Rock Lock™ connector for rock solid beds, and the highest safety rails in the industry.
Quality Construction: Maxtrix features many premium features such as Dovetail joints and self-close mechanisms on all drawers and solid hardwood frame construction. Maxtrix beds are certified to withstand 800 pounds of weight, which is twice the Federal Standard.
Solid Wood: Maxtrix is made from Maple, Birch and Aspen - all solid hardwoods. We only use select grade wood, which is a premier classification of beautifully clean and clear wood.
Knots are bad - unless you are a sailor! We do not accept knots in our hardwoods we use in our beds frames or case goods (dressers, bookcases and desks). Maxtrix® Beds Are Made To Last!
Our Service and Price Guarantee
- We offer only platinum delivery, with complete set up and removal of all packing materials.
- We automatically give you a one year in-home service guarantee at no additional charge.
- We will not be undersold by any other store or website. If you see this item for a lower price, please tell us and we will match it.
View Our Maxtrix Furniture Catalogs
*Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View Financing and see Store for details.
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided (or upgrade to 5-Year service for only $199)
OUR FEESMinimum Delivery Service Charge is $149.
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Dressing Bench/Toy Box
- Nightstand or Bookcase
- Mattress/Boxspring (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI