Solid wood and rock solid, the High Study Loft with Stairs is available with optional chests.
Learn More About Maxtrix
- View the Maxtrix Catalog
- View the Maxtrix Configurations and Accessories Catalog
- View the Maxtrix XL & Queen Size Beds, Bunks & Lofts
- View other Maxtrix Products
- Twin Size High Study Loft w/Stairs: 80"W X 77"D X 71"H
- Full Size High Study Loft w/Stairs: 80"W x 92"D x 71"H
The High Loft bed has 52" clearance under the top bed.
The High Loft can be purchased with corresponding Maxtrix desks, bookcases and/or chests, or it can be purchased with nothing underneath the top bed for use with existing items that you may have. Contact us for specific pricing.
- The High Loft Desk is available with 1 or 2 under-the-desk 3 drawer units. The High Loft Desk can also be left open underneath if drawers are not needed.
- The Full Width Desk is 24" deep and connects directly to both ends of the High Loft.
- Curved, Panel, or Slatted
- Curved is available only in the White Finish.
Chestnut, Natural or White
The top bed requires a low profile mattress with a maximum thickness of 8", which is available at The Bedroom Source in different qualities. Our low profile mattresses have kid-friendly features like Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial and Hypo-Allergenic. When buying a mattress with a bed, we will deliver the mattress at the same time as the bed with no additional delivery charge for the mattress.
6 years old is the recommended minimum age for this or any brand top bunk as per the U.S. Gov't Consumer Products Safety Commission.
Our Service and Price Guarantee
- We offer only platinum delivery, complete set up and removal of all packing materials.
- We automatically give you a one year in-home service guarantee at no additional charge.
- We will not be undersold by any store or website. If you see this item for a lower price, please tell us and we will match it.
View Our Maxtrix Furniture Catalogs
*Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View Financing and see Store for details.
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided (or upgrade to 5-Year service for only $199)
OUR FEESMinimum Delivery Service Charge is $149.
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Dressing Bench/Toy Box
- Nightstand or Bookcase
- Mattress/Boxspring (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI