Ladder Bunks Twin/Full
Maxtrix Bunk Beds with a ladder are made of solid wood and can separate into two beds. Bunks are available with a space saving straight ladder (pictured) or with an easier to climb angled ladder with handrail.
The Low Height Bunk with straight ladder is on display in our Long Island Showroom which is located just a few blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall and next to Pier 1.
Learn More About Maxtrix
- View the Maxtrix Catalog
- View the Maxtrix Configurations & Accessories Catalog
- View other Maxtrix Products
Choose from 3 different heights: Low, Medium and High
- Low Height Twin Size over Twin Size - 80W X 42D X 61H
- Low Height Full Size over Full Size - 80W x 57D x 61H
- Low Height twin size over full size (perpendicular design)
- Medium Height Twin Size over Twin Size - 80W X 42D X 66H
- Medium Height Twin Size over Full Size - 80W x 57D x 66H (parallel design )
- Medium Height Full Size over Full Size - 80W x 57D x 66H
- High Height Twin Size over Twin Size - 80W X 42D X 71H
- High Height Full Size over Full Size - 80W x 57D x 71H
- The Ladder (or Side Stairs) can be set up on the left or right.
- All Bunk Beds can separate into two stand alone beds.
- The Maxtrix Mattress Support System is rated to hold 400 lbs per sleeping surface.
The top bed requires a Low Profile mattress with a maximum thickness of 8", which is available in different qualities from The Bedroom Source. Our Low Profile Mattresses have kid-friendly features such as Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial & Hypo-Allergenic. The mattresses will be delivered at the same time as the bed at no additional delivery charge
6 years old is the recommended minimum age for this or any brand top bunk as per the U.S. Government Consumer Products Safety Commission.
Curved, Panel or Slatted - If choosing the Curved style, add $50 for space reducing safety panels needed to go between the upper and lower bed ends.
Available Finishes - Same Price
Chestnut, Natural or White
Choose a Way of Entry
The measurements listed above do NOT include the Ladder or Stairs. The Side Stairs add 20" to the width of the bed. The Angled Ladder adds 32" to the depth of the bed. The Straight Ladder adds 4" to the depth of the bed.
Optional Underbed Storage
You can add on the following optional underbed storage units:
- Rolling Slatted Trundle (holds mattress size 39" x 72" x 5")
- Rolling Slatted Trundle with Drop-In Storage Tray
- Pair of Full Depth Rolling Storage Drawers
Our Service & Price Guarantee
- We offer only white glove delivery, complete set up and removal of all packing materials.
- We automatically give you a one year in-home service guarantee at no additional charge.
- We will not be undersold by any store or website. If you see this item for a lower price, please tell us, and we will match it.
View Our Maxtrix Furniture Catalogs
*Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View Financing and see Store for details.
How to Purchase
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
3. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service*
Rest Assured with Our Platinum Delivery Service*
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey. Our Platinum Delivery Service consists of the following:
1. Confirmed delivery date with 3-hour window and 30-minute call ahead
2. Inspect items for quality and order accuracy
3. Deliver to your home & completely assemble
4. Take away all packing materials
5. One year In-Home service guarantee
Click here to learn more about our Platinum Delivery Service.
*The delivery fee includes delivery to Nassau, Suffolk and all 5 boroughs of New York City. Surcharge for New Jersey, Westchester and other areas.