The Farmhouse Panel Bed offers a rugged yet modern take on a traditional design. The planked headboard incorporates a hammered metal strip that complements the heavily distressed Rock Beaten Gray finish and matches the dark antique pewter bar-style drawer pulls used on drawers throughout the Farmhouse Collection.
Expertly crafted from solid Rubberwood as well as Mango veneers, the Farmhouse Panel headboard can be paired with your choice of a Panel Footboard or Storage Footboard (both sold separately). With the Panel Footboard, the frame will require both a box spring and mattress; with the Storage Footboard, it will require a mattress alone. With the addition of two Storage Bedrails (sold separately), this bed can be transformed into a 2-sided storage bed.
Pictured here in a Full size, the Farmhouse Panel Bed is also available in Twin, Queen, and King sizes.
Additional configurations may be available; please contact the store for specific pricing.
Farmhouse Panel Bed (Full)
- Dimensions: 59"W x 80.25"L x 54"H
- Storage Footboard (sold separately) requires Mattress only
- Non-Storage Footboard requires Boxspring and Mattress
Learn more about the Farmhouse Collection
Farmhouse Collection Features
- French and English dovetail construction
- Full extension metal side drawer glides
- Straight lined case pieces
- Wide pilasters with block feet
- Bottom case dust proofing
- Felt lined top drawers
- Fully stained interior drawers
- Framed drawer fronts
- Planked panel bed
- Hammered metal bar pull hardware in dark antique pewter
- Hammered metal strip accents
- Compliant with CPSC (US Consumer Product Safety Commission)
Our Price Guarantee
We're confident that our everyday prices are the lowest. If you ever find the identical merchandise for a lower price, just show us a written estimate or an advertisement and we'll gladly refund the difference.
Our 1 Year Service
When we professionally deliver and install your furniture, we've got you covered with a free 1 year in-home service guarantee.
We'll fix any manufacturers' defects at no cost to you for one year from date of delivery.
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Mattresses (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI