- The Bristol bed is available with our Low Profile Footboard option or with a traditional high footboard as pictured.
- The Bristol Bed is available in that hard to find Twin Extra Long Size. A Twin XL Trundle or Twin XL Storage Drawers are also available.
- Available with an optional Storage/Trundle unit (sold separately) that can be used for sleep-overs or for storage (use with mattress only).
- Also available with a pair of rolling storage drawers with a center mounted guide rail (use with mattress only).
- Shown at platform height for use with a mattress only but also available with the side rail lowered for use with a box spring. Please specify when placing order.
- Made in the U.S.A. of Solid Birch and veneers on plywood, the Bristol bed can be made with or without the wainscotting.
- Available in a variety of water based, non-toxic finishes including painted and distressed colors.
- Trundle with slatted bottom (sold separately) is for Twin size x 8" thick mattress. Not to be used for storage.
- Dual purpose storage trundle with four sides and a solid bottom (sold separately) is for use with a twin size mattress x 8" thick or for use as a giant storage compartment.
Learn more about the Bedroom Source Collection
- Twin Size Bed 43W x 81L x 41H heaboard
- Twin Extra Long 43W x 87L x 41H headboard
- Full Size Bed 59.5W x 81L x 41H headboard
- Queen Size Bed 66W x 87L x 41H headboard
*Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View Financing and see Store for details.
How to Purchase
1. Visit Our Long Island Showroom - Open 7 Days
Our family-owned, children and teen bedroom furniture showroom is located on Long Island in Carle Place, New York - just blocks from the Roosevelt Field Mall. For easy driving directions, visit our Directions page. Our non-commission store staff would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the many customization options available. We have pieces in the store which are not on our website, and we offer a Best Price Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
2. Online Chat
If you click on the online chat button in the bottom right of your screen, you can send a text message to one of the store staff. As soon as we are able, we will then text you back to assist you with any product questions you have.
3. Order by Phone
You may also call us at (516) 248-0600. We can be reached Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Sundays from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If we are assisting other customers or if it is after our regular business hours, please leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
4. Email Us Any Time of Day or Night
Please go to our Contact page, use the online form, and we will be in touch with you shortly to help you with your questions or purchase.
We deliver, professionally set up, and service our products in Nassau, Suffolk, the 5 Boroughs of New York City, Southern Westchester, Southwestern Connecticut & Northern New Jersey.
Special financing available. Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. View our Financing page and see the Store for details.
Platinum Delivery Service
- Delivery appointment made
- 3 hour time window the day before
- 30 minute call ahead on day of delivery
- All items opened & inspected prior to delivery
- All items brought into the bedroom
- All items completely assembled
- Packing materials taken away on truck
- 1 year in home service guarantee provided (or upgrade to 5-Year service for only $199)
OUR FEESMinimum Delivery Service Charge is $149.
- Bunk or Loft with Ladder
- Bunk or Loft with Stairs
- Corner Loft or Bunk
- Underbed Drawers or Trundle
- Dressing Bench/Toy Box
- Nightstand or Bookcase
- Mattress/Boxspring (each)
- Apartment Building requiring COI